Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
M: 1300 841 864
SPACIOUS 4 BEDROOMS 2 BATHS STUDY NOOK, RELATIVELY NEW HOUSE This is a very spacious rear home, located near great schools, shops and transport.
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 3016
Features of this home include:-
* Open plan air-conditioned living with high ceilings throughout and a vaulted ceiling in the living area with clerestory-skylight.
* Spacious kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and pantry.
* Master bedroom, air-conditioned, with walk in robe, fantastic ensuite and sliding doors leading to a private courtyard.
* 3 more spacious bedrooms all with split system air-conditioners and floor to ceiling mirrored built-in robes.
* Study nook just outside all 3 bedrooms.
* Tucked away powder room with easy access from living area and near 3 bedrooms.
* High ceilings throughout the whole home.
* Double sliding doors leading out to a large paved courtyard that wraps around the north side of the house.
* Bright laundry with full height sliding glass door/window facing north.
* Low maintenance reticulated garden.
* Double lockup garage with extra high ceiling and storage area.
* Quiet and secure.
Fantastic location; close to Newborough & Deanmore Primary School and in the Churchlands School precinct; close to shops (Sackville shops, Karrinyup and Innaloo shopping centres) and transport.
Eco Friendly instantaneous gas hot water system, heats water up instantly only when needed, reducing the waste of heat lost compared to having a water tank; thus saving energy and money.
(Access is from the laneway which runs parallel with Grand Prom or to the right hand side of 110 Grand Promenade there is a gate and pedestrian lane running to the back of the property which is 110A)