|Land Size||630 m2|
|Building Size||180 m2|
Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
M: 1300 841 864
Prominent position in high demand location
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 2140
* For many years southern Invermay Rd has operated as an extension of the Launceston CBD, and with recent major development in the area this is indisputable.
* Zoned LOCAL BUSINESS is this large weatherboard house.
* One of the last properties in immediate area still being used as a residence.
* 3 large bedrooms with BIWs
* Generous sunroom or 4th bedroom
* Very spacious living room has a large modern Saxon wood heater with inducted transfer system throughout the house.
* 2 bathrooms, each with toilet, vanity and bath/shower.
* Seperate dining with extra living area.
* Modern kitchen with new dishwasher and side by side fridge/freezer included.
* Modern laundry with lots of storage space.
* Existing parking for 5 cars, but this could be expanded if backyard was cleared of existing sructures.
* Window locks, sensor lights and triple lock security screen doors. 6 remote controlled ceiling fans.
* Insulation in roof. Garden shed in backyard.
* NBN to house is connected.
* Entrances to rapidly expanding UTAS Inveresk campus are within a 1 kilometre flat walk.
* 600 metre flat walk to UTAS Stadium.
* Public buses stop a few doors away.
* Numerous public and private schools easily accessible.
* IGA supermarket is 150 metres away.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Home Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.