|Land Size||1808 m2|
Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
Large Block in Town with Approved Development Application
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 1178
Looking to build a new home but struggling to afford current house and land prices?
– Fantastic opportunity within the Yass Shire in Bowning Village (10 mins from Yass and 45 mins from Canberra) to purchase vacant land of 1808m2 (approximately 1/2 acre). With the upcoming Barton Highway duplication, easy commute to Canberra. Escape the city and enjoy country living.
– Ideally positioned directly opposite the Bowning Primary School in a lovely quiet street and a school bus stop at your door step. Enjoy a tea, coffee or a meal at the Rollonin café practically at your doorstep.
– 12A Airy Street Bowning, Lot 4, Sec. 17, DP 758149 is zoned RU5 village.
– Development approval includes 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, modified open plan living, sweeping verandah, economic design including double glazed windows, efficient septic, double garage. Build now using approved plans or build your own dream home.
– Sealed driveway access from Airy Street, with easy access to power, water (meter already connected) and fixed wireless NBN available. A small dam in onsite and plans to decommission it are included in the approved Development Application.
– 12A Airy Street provides the purchaser an option for an approved development to complete now or invest in the future.
– Yass Shire Council Rates 2019/2020 $1,294 per year.
– Town water connected already!
– Owner Builder Project plans and contractor quotes will be provided.
– *All plans, quotes and approvals will need to be verified. Construction Certificate also needed before build is commenced. House plans will need to be purchased from the building company.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.