|Price||Offers over $1,295,000|
|Land Size||774 m2|
Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
The phone ENQUIRY Code for this property is – 1098
PRIME REAL ESTATE IN THE HIGH SIDE OF SHERWOOD
This stunning fully renovated Queenslander offers premium character living in the prime location on the high-side of Sherwood while maintaining many of her original features.
· Large allotment – 774m2 (unimproved council value $990,000)
· Fully fenced
· Landscaped gardens
· Parking for four cars
· Side access to the back yard
· Spacious grass area for children’s play/entertaining or even room to add in a pool
· Location – walking distance to Sherwood train station, schools, cafes, Woolworth’s supermarket and Sherwood Arboretum
· 5 bedrooms upstairs
· 3 bathrooms (1 downstairs)
· Clawfoot bath
· Internal built-in laundry upstairs (in the bathroom)
· Laundry/kitchenette downstairs
· Gas connection
· The original polished floors (hoop pine & hardwood)
· High ornate ceilings and fretwork
· Open plan living (dining/lounge/kitchen areas)
· Entertainment deck with servery off the kitchen
· Plantation blinds throughout
· Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
· Downstairs offers a bonus sizeable open plan area that is suitable for an office/rumpus/guest apartment/teenage retreat
· Workshop downstairs
This is a charming house that is truly a must-see to appreciate what it has to offer.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT.
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.