|Building Size||130 m2|
Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
Perfect location, style and space.
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 1016
Surely you will love this property as its premium quality and large space is truly unique in the area.
This beautiful home offers stylish and open concept living with customised features and nothing further to do. It includes 130m² of internal and external plan living with a spacious balcony and private courtyard with a green atmosphere, plenty of natural light and fresh air. It also includes top quality timber laminated floors that bring a sense of luxury.
Call/SMS now to inspect this amazing property before you miss it!
Better location impossible. Conveniently located just steps from the Harrison tram and bus stops, schools, medical centre, dentist and Woolworths, including gyms and restaurants nearby. Civic is just 18 minutes away and, Gungahlin Centre, only 5 minutes. All the amenities the area has to offer are just next door. There are also great playgrounds nearby and a beautiful walk and bike track to the pond in Franklin that has many swans and ducks.
Beautiful style and finishes. Maintained beautifully clean and impeccable. When you enter the property you feel like being in a brand new home with all the best it has to offer. Floating ceilings and air-conditioning in all rooms that can be operated independently during the peaks of winter and summer. This property also includes a customised large entertainment unit in the living room and spacious built-in robes in each room and at the entrance of the unit offering heaps of storage. This is a rare feature.
Great open plan. An exclusive 130m² of internal and external plan living with a great atmosphere. You feel like being in a cosy and very much loved home rather than in an ordinary unit. This huge space is unique for an apartment in this area. It also includes an open concept kitchen with excellent storage and a beautiful customised wooden bar to enjoy a relaxing meal or to entertain.
• Fantastic open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite benchtops and a stylish wooden bar;
• Customised large entertainment unit in the living room with plenty of storage;
• Spacious built-in robes in each room and at the entrance of the unit offering heaps of storage;
• Huge covered balcony (dual access);
• Main bedroom with build-in robes, ensuite and balcony access;
• Second bedroom with built-in robes and courtyard access;
• CrimSafe sliding screen doors at the courtyard;
• Top quality timber laminated floors;
• Reverse Cycle Air-conditioning in all rooms that can be operated independently;
• Second bathroom with vanity, shower and toilet;
• Dishwasher never used;
• Concealed Laundry with dryer never used;
• First floor unit with lift access;
• Two underground car-parks accessed by remote control allowing easy access via the lift to the apartment plus a large storage cage;
• Security intercom;
• Close to schools and transport;
• Walking distance to endless amenities.
EER: 6.0 – cheap cooling and heating
Body corporate: $1,254 per quarter (approx.)
Rates: $1,442 pa (approx.)
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.