|Land Size||111 m2|
|Building Size||146 m2|
Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
Great location with a sunny north aspect!
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0965
Unit 2 “Parkridge” 31 Tenison-Woods Circuit Bonython $438,000 plus
This cosy, sun-filled home in quiet complex of only 11 units with courtyard AND balcony space nearby to Tuggeranong town centre and Lake Tuggeranong will give your family plenty of room to spread out at an affordable price. With two living areas and three large bedrooms inside and a sunny, north facing balcony off the master bedroom looking over the BBQ/chiminea courtyard below, you can settle in and make this place your own. Walk out the back gate to hit the bike path, walk across the road to Tuggeranong Creek or Isabella Pond in less than a minute, Stranger pond in five or stroll to the Hyperdome in ten. This north-facing, solidly built townhouse will make living and working in Tuggeranong a breeze.
– Large 3 bedroom 2 level townhouse 124 square metres of living area
– Rental potential of up to $475 per week
– Two living areas – dining room alongside kitchen and separate family/lounge room
– Highly energy efficient, EER rating of 5.5 (largely due to north facing orientation, wall insulation, ceiling insulation and east-west insulation by other units)
– Solidly built by well known Canberra builders Lemezina Brothers
– Natural Gas – heating and cook top, new Rheem Stella hot water system recently installed
– Electric oven
– Built in robes in all bedrooms
– Single lock up 23 square metre garage with internal access
5 off street visitor parking spaces available
– Sunny north facing balcony with park views off master bedroom
– Updated bathroom and separate toilet upstairs
– Separate toilet downstairs
– Ample storage under stairs
– Private courtyard garden with northern aspect, with paved and non-paved areas
– 10 minute walk to Hyperdome and Government offices
Rates : $1966
Land tax (if rented): $2572
Body Corporate Fees: $1782
Water and sewerage: $668
Grab this opportunity in a high demand, tightly held townhouse market . Very few units in this complex have been sold since originally built. Last sale was over 10 years ago!
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.