|Price||Offers over $475,000|
|Building Size||142 m2|
Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
Unique Opportunity In Prime Location
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0831
Located in the highly sought after beach side location of Fannie Bay, this three bedroom unit offers an amazing low maintenance lifestyle at a very affordable price point.
Positioned on the first floor, the property features high ceilings, an abundance of natural light and a lush tropical outlook onto Hinkler Park. This all adds to a feeling of spaciousness in the tree tops in the open plan living and dining area.
– Premium quality vinyl plank flooring throughout which is not only low maintenance and durable but significantly softer underfoot than tiles
– Neat modern kitchen featuring Essastone bench tops with breakfast bar and dishwasher
– King sized master bedroom with built in robes and ensuite
– Generous queen sized second and third bedrooms, both featuring large built in robes and positioned apart from master bedroom
– Large main bathroom with bath
– Recently upgraded split system air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout and also a brand new hot water system
– Double Roller Blinds throughout offering the flexibility of transparent sunscreens to retain natural light and views with privacy during day and blockout at night
– Tranquil and leafy outlook from breezy balcony with pleasant morning sun aspect
– Secure off street parking for 2 vehicles in remote operated gated complex
– Well maintained, neat and extremely quiet complex of 7 units with high ratio of long term owner occupiers
Ideally positioned with park and brand new playground directly opposite, a short stroll to the Fannie Bay shops and the foreshore. Short driving distance to East Point Coastal Reserve, Parap Markets, Parap Pool, Parap Primary School, Sailing and Trailer Boat Clubs and a 6 minute drive to the CBD!
Must see in person to appreciate the character and quality of living that this property has to offer.
Body Corporate – $1,248 per quarter