|Land Size||805 m2|
Saturday, 25 May 2019, 9:30 am - 10:30 am
Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
Private, Quiet, Family Home in a Great Location.
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0810
Viewing’s Available on Request.
This Beautifully positioned elevated family home on a large 805m2 block of usable land certainly ticks all the boxes; Whether you are wanting a bit of extra space – room to entertain or just relax. This charming property offers 4 bedrooms, study nook, a modern kitchen overlooking the alfresco area, beautiful landscaped low maintenance gardens, 5kw Solar system and much more, all in a highly desirable location in the heart of Helensvale.
• Say no more to costly electricity bills with a 5kw Solar System and Solar hot water!
• 4 Bedrooms, Master with double robes and air-conditioning.
• Study Nook.
• Two way bathroom with separate toilet.
• Modern Kitchen with Caesar stone bench top.
• Dining area off kitchen.
• Ceiling fans throughout.
• Security screens.
• Separate laundry with external access.
• Beautiful easy care landscaped gardens, with room for a pool.
• Large undercover entertaining area.
• Double carport.
• Garden Shed.
• Positioned in quiet Cul-de-sac.
• 5000L Rain Water Tank
Helensvale is a well established suburb with wide streets, lots of parks, great facilities and moments to Gold Coast’s best attractions.
– Central location.
– 3 minutes to the M1, 35 minutes to Gold Coast airport and – 45 minutes to Brisbane Airport.
– 5 Minutes to Movie World, WetnWild, Paradise Country and Top Golf.
– Under 10 Minutes to Westfield Helensvale, Westfield Coomera, and a short drive to Harbour Town.
– 20 Minutes to the Broadwater and Surfers Paradise.
– In the tight catchment zone, and walking distance to 2 of the best Schools on the Northern Gold Coast.
– Short walk to local shops, bus stop, and farmers markets.
– Short walk to local parks, sporting grounds, and local swimming pool.
– Short proximity to pristine Golf courses.
– 5 Minutes to public transport hub, including buses, light rail and trains.
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Call or Email today to arrange an inspection.
Thursday, 1 Jan 1970