|Land Size||417 m2|
|Building Size||200 m2|
Sunday, 26 May 2019, 10:30 am - 11:15 am
Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
Spacious house, quality street, fantastic location and ready to move in to!
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0759
This double storey, well located and presented house has lots of space for the family or buy as an investment with return – previously tenanted at $620 pw.
Two massive bedrooms with built ins upstairs and 3 large rooms downstairs – perfect as a separate retreat.
A very short stroll for a coffee or breakfast in Chirn Park cafes, local high and primary schools and the sparkling Broadwater.
Within 3km to Griffith University and the Gold Coast University Hospital and Coles/Woolworths.
Super easy access to Smith St and the M1 – north to Brisbane and South to Byron Bay and to the Gold Coast Hwy to Main Beach and Surfers Paradise.
Vacant possession – this house is ready to move into!
– polished timber floors
– 2 large bedrooms – both with a/c and built ins
– large dining/living with a/c
– modern kitchen with new dishwasher
– shower and bath
– separate toilet
– separate storage room or small office
– 3 large rooms (possibly for the kids or as office space)
– shower and toilet
– 2 car carport and with more off street parking
– large 22sqm deck for entertaining and taking in the sun
(umbrella and furniture included)
– easy care lawns and established gardens
– fully fenced yard for the kids and/or dog
– 1.5kw solar power system and 2.5kw inverter installed
This is a fantastic opportunity to buy into a great location on the Gold Coast!
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. We assist Home Owners who are looking to sell or rent their own home without paying ‘ANY’ Real Estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.
Thursday, 1 Jan 1970