Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
28 First Parade, Raymond Island
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0592
Beautifully maintained and presented four bedroom home on Raymond Island in the Gippsland Lakes.
This property has been lovingly cared for, upgraded and maintained over the past four years but the owners are reaching a time in life when simpler pleasures must be considered.
The (approx) 200 square metre home consists of:
* four bedrooms with en-suite and walk in robe to master
* split system air-conditioning to all bedrooms and living area
* bathroom with shower, toilet and spa
* decks off the entrance, Master and fourth bedroom and living area
* large laundry with third toilet
* large lounge/living area with lovely outlooks
* two way blinds (they lower from the top as well as raise from the bottom) to living area and master bedroom
* 4 external power points
* auto security lights
The 915 square metre corner block has:
* 6X9 square metre 3 bay garage with 3 remote doors, fully wired with 3 fluorescent lights, 15 amp caravan power point and wired for split system A/C
* large carport, measuring 5.8m wide, 6m long and 3+m high — perfect for a boat and caravan up to 7.5 metres in length.
* one glasshouse and two poly-carbonate green houses, numerous raised garden beds plus one large raised bed designed for a garden railway (railway dismantled but may be included)
* fully fenced
* metal garden shed and poly tool shed
* mini fruit orchard
$1863.40 P/A (pensioner discount $336.42)
Added features include:
* 130 metres from lake Victoria foreshore
* two ferry car passes included in rates
* entitlement to jetty berth or swing mooring
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide ‘For Sale By Owner’ service. We assist Home Owners who are looking to sell their own home without paying Real Estate commission. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.