|Price||offers above $540,000|
Make an Enquiry
Sale By Home Owner
The phone enquiry code for this property is – 0348
Parkside perfection awaits you from within the intimate walls of this superb 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence in the magnificent Eliza Ponds Estate, nestled opposite a picturesque lake, tranquil park and walking trails that even guide you up the road to the fantastic Coco and Boho café and beyond.
The hub of this private sanctuary is a beautifully tiled open-plan living, dining and kitchen area, illuminated by stylish light fittings that complement sparkling stone bench tops, a Westinghouse dishwasher, a 900mm five-burner Bellissimo Technika gas cook top and oven, a quality range hood, a Clark double sink, modern tiled splashbacks and a walk-in pantry. This area of the house also extends outdoors to a fabulous alfresco entertaining space, surrounded by low-maintenance gardens and artificial backyard lawns.
Both the master and second bedrooms enjoy pleasant views across to the park, whilst a spacious main bathroom is brilliant in its simplicity and boasts a free-standing bathtub, a shower, toilet and heat lights. The remote-controlled double garage can be accessed off the rear laneway and also leads into the yard.
This cleverly-designed and near-new abode possesses an enviable lifestyle opportunity, situated within footsteps of other cafes and restaurants whilst finding itself also close to Coogee Beach, the Coogee Beach Surf Life Saving Club, Port Coogee Marina and everything that the historic Fremantle town centre has to offer. Relax and unwind!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with a recessed ceiling and easy alfresco access
• Carpeted master suite with room for a wardrobe, outdoor access to a private north-facing courtyard and a stylish ensuite bathroom, comprising of a shower and toilet
• 2nd/3rd bedrooms are both carpeted and have mirrored built-in robes
• Lockable external laundry with a linen press
• Double garage with power points
• Gated elevated entrance into an easy-care front courtyard with neat gardens and a tidy artificial lawn area
• Feature timber entry door
• Quality blind fittings throughout
• Samsung ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system (with zoning)
• Solar hot water system with a gas booster
• Off-road parking at the front of the property (opposite the park)
• 240sqm block (approx.)
• Close to schools, shopping, public transport, the freeway and Cockburn Central