|Land Size||467 m2|
Make an Enquiry
My Private Real Estate
- First Name: Hong
- Last Name: Phan
- Contact Number: 0401 724 796
RENOVATE FAMILY HOME, SECLUDE & PRIVATE
The Phone enquiry code for this property is: 0086
Living is easy in this beautiful character home. Featuring sleek lines and the charm of a low-set Queenslander, it strikes the perfect balance between sophisticated style and cottage living.
One of Cairns most convenient locations, this property is within walking distance to schools, public transport, Cairns Central, Cairns City and features the Bungalow Community gardens at your doorstep.
Offering a intelligent layout, this home features a dual living areas including a separate lounge room and dining area for an intimate effect that flows through to a gorgeous modern kitchen, boasting a range of stainless steel appliances and dishwasher it is sure to inspire your inner chef.
Clean interiors are a breath of fresh air with pitched ceilings, original timber casement windows, elegant flooring throughout and plenty of windows with front and rear entertainment filling the home with soft natural light and cooling breezes.
Open the doors out onto one of two stunning hard wood decked entertaining areas, perfect for gatherings with family and friends on a private oasis block.
You will simply fall in love with the:
– The spacious design set on a full fenced 467m block with electric front gate.
– Established gardens with tropical fish pond and waterfall, creating the ultimate inner city oasis.
– 3 well-appointed bedrooms with built in robes, master with ensuite and walk in robe.
– Private office, allowing for the opportunity to establish a home business.
– Large secure garage with ample storage and parking for two cars, plus long driveway fits 3 cars.
– Two living areas, perfect for the growing family.
225 Little Spence Street is the ideal place to invest or to grow a family, you will not want to miss your opportunity to secure this fantastic home.