|Price||$699,000 - $799,000|
|Land Size||28.32 Acres|
Make an Enquiry
Sale By Home Owner
- First Name: Glenn
- Last Name: Bruce
- Contact Number: 0408 144 243
STUNNING HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS!
The Phone enquiry code for this property is: 0023
Property features include:
– 4 Spacious bedrooms
– 2 good size bathrooms
This would have to be one of the most beautiful locations on the West Tamar
– Privately positioned and sheltered from the road by light bush. The sealed driveway winds down through the trees where you are then greeted by lush green pasture and gorgeous Tamar river views.
– The fully fenced land is set on 11.46 Ha (28 acres +approx)
– Has seven paddocks with water troughs, dam and multiple water tanks to keep both stock and gardens watered.
– For the person who likes to enjoy the fresh air a netted vegetable patch, colourful easy care gardens and manicured lawns will keep you fit and motivated or why not take the dog for a walk or even ride a horse or bike around the bush trails in the safety of your own property.
– Enjoy entertaining and a bbq from the pergola whilst looking out across the lush green pastures and sparkling river then why not have a swim at the lightly pebbled inlet, jet ski, fish or launch your tinnie from your own property (access via crown reserve).
– For the larger boys toys a deep water boat ramp is available only two minutes away.
– There are various outbuildings which would suit shelter for animals or hay/machinery storage, a loading ramp, stockyards.
– Currently running alpacas the mostly gently sloping land has been fertilised and will suit any type of stock or maybe even a vineyard due to the climate, soil and water available.
– There is lots of room to park a boat, caravan or trailer plus a paved turning circle around the house making it easy when moving the larger vehicles.
– The low maintenance brick veneer family residence has had no expense spared
– The open plan living and dining room has double glazing, under floor and electric heating and the home is fully insulated which makes this a perfect room for enjoying a family roast on a winters day in comfort or sit back and enjoy the sunshine over a glistening river.
– The spacious blackwood kitchen has a servery, ample cupboard space, walk in pantry, dishwasher and a corian breakfast bar.
– No lack of storage here the hallway has an abundance of floor to ceiling cupboards and the laundry is roomy with extra storage added everything you need to tuck away linen and extra items that your family requires a space for
– The grand master bedroom has fabulous views, is private with an ensuite, dual vanities with soft close drawers, toilet, heated towel rail plus under floor heating and walk in wheel chair friendly shower.
– A walk in wardrobe is also available and the remaining bedrooms have built in robes.
– At the rear of the house a great hobby room, office or make this into another bedroom with its own access may be a hit if you have a teenager requiring privacy.
– Less than 60km from both Launceston and Devonport cities, close to popular fishing and boating locations, cafes and vineyards the Tamar Valley area is fast becoming a great place to raise your family, enjoy the lifestyle or retire.
Incredible opportunity to purchase your dream home, speak with Glenn the owner today & submit your offer!
Absolute Waterfront • Bath • Beach/Coastal Property • Broadband • Built-ins • Dishwasher • Entertainment Area • Formal Lounge • Fully Fenced • Garden • Garden Shed • Grey Water System • Heating • Inside Spa • Internal Laundry • Living Area • Modern Bathroom • Modern Kitchen • Near Waterfront • Prestige Property • Quiet Location • Rainwater Tank • Remote Garage • Retirement Property • Rumpus Room • Secure Parking • Separate Dining Room • Shower Facilities • Spa Bath/Jacuzzi • Storage Area • Vacuum System • Views • Workshop •