|Price||OFFERS OVER $563000|
|Land Size||934 m2|
Saturday, 27 Jan 2018, 11:00 am - 11:30 am
Make an Enquiry
My Private Real Estate
- First Name: Martina
- Last Name: Rowe
- Contact Number: 0452 208 343
FULLY REFURBISHED STYLISH HOME IS LOOKING FOR NEW FAMILY TO MOVE IN NOW
The Phone enquiry code for this property is: 0185
Roof restoration and fresh coat of paint Jan 2018
This lavishly appointed, superbly renovated and presented family home is serenely set on generous allotment of 934m2 with elevated views on beautiful surroundings in its private cul-de-sac location.
Rarely does home create such an immediate impression of style, sophistication and ease of family living.
This elegant residence features:
* Spacious master bedroom ~ designer porcelain parquet floor, lush ensuite with marble mosaic shower floor, vanity stone top and quality finishing touches including exclusive bathroom fittings, as well as spacious WIR
* 3 good size bedrooms with stylish wooden design porcelain floor tiles and build in wardrobes
* The main bathroom dazzles with timeless design and quality fittings, marble mosaic shower floor and vanity stone top
* Custom made modern style kitchen with high quality Silestone ECO bench top, soft closing cupboard system, provincial style handmade tile splash back and kitchen fittings, double sink & electric oven with ceramic cook top
* Well appointed living area with luxurious high gloss marble look floor tiles enhanced by floor centerpiece
* Internal laundry
* Stylish undercover alfresco area featuring stenciled rug pattern
* Garden shed
* Double lock up garage
* Well manicured low maintenance garden
* Side access with possibility of adding extra carport
*NBN broadband available
The residence provides you with generously proportioned, private alfresco oasis to host family and friends in comfort and style.
Perfectly positioned between Brisbane CBD and Surfers Paradise, local shopping including Ormeau Central, IGA, Chemist Warehouse, Westfield Helensvale or Oxenford Shopping Square. What’s more, the community is situated nearby to a number of quality primary, secondary private and public schools as well as childcare centres in the area.
Council Rates $1460 p/a
Water Charges $1180 p/a
If you are after ready to move in home, then this is your best pick.
Thursday, 1 Jan 1970
Air Conditioning • Bath • Built-ins • Dishwasher • Entertainment Area • Fully Fenced • Garden • Garden Shed • Internal Laundry • Modern Bathroom • Modern Kitchen • Remote Garage • Renovated • Renovated Bathroom • Renovated Kitchen • Secure Parking •