|Price||410,000 $40k CASH rebate|
|Land Size||341 m2|
|Building Size||173 m2|
Make an Enquiry
Sale By Home Owner
- First Name: Barry
- Last Name: Tang
- Contact Number: 0416798886
Modern 5 Bed 2 Bath 2 Living Areas 4 Car Space - $40k CASH rebate
The Phone enquiry code for this property is: 0071
$40k buyer CASH rebate on settlement.
Prestigious Kelmscott Senior High School zone (offering Gifted and Talented Program for Academic High Achievers)
Agents welcome to introduce buyers, generous personal referral fee/commission in cash.
For contact details please refer to the bottom of the page
This home is the perfect solution. It is clean, well looked after, conveniently located and loaded with many features including:
* Open plan living
* Two good-sized living areas (4m x 4.5m approx.) one of which is a formal lounge.
* Two Double Bed bedrooms with large built in wardrobes and full length mirror.
* Two Car Space Carport convertible to a garage.
* All 5 bedrooms have built-in wardrobes with full length mirror.
* Master bedroom has both walk-in robe and built-in robes together with Ensuite.
* Large kitchen bench top with plenty of storage space beneath
* Stainless steel kitchen appliances (Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven and Range hood)
* Dishwasher recess completes with provisions.
* Exhaust fans in both bathrooms to keep them clean and fresh.
* Gas Bayonet enables cost efficient gas heating during winter months to keep the family warm and comfortable.
* Big 170L Gas Hot Water System
* Low maintenance gardens yet with good sized front lawn and decent size courtyard with ample space for a rotary cloth lines and plenty of space to host an outdoor BBQ party.
* Corner lot in a less densely built area, providing a much nicer outlook than a neighbour’s garage door and your rooms are not just 2 metres away from your neighbours and you can hear each other.
* Frontage is over 17m with dual frontage (which provides better property value, usage, or even subdivision potential in the future)
* 1 minute walk to childcare centre (200m) and bus stop (100m)
* 1 minute drive (500m) to ALDI, medical clinic,
pharmacy, vet, laundry, liquor store & takeaway
* 2 minute drive to train station (1km), schools (600m)
* 3 – 5 minute drive to Spudshed (1.5km), Woolworths, Coles, Cafés, Takeaways, Restaurants, Gym, Bank, Post Office, etc.
* Easy access to Tonkin Highway (offering a direct link to Perth Airport), Albany Highway, Armadale Rd and Kwinana Freeway (Freeway South). 23km from Perth City, approx. 35 minute drive
* 2 minute drive (just over 1km) to 30 million dollars world-class Champion Lakes recreation area and sport venue (Henley Drive).
It is an international standard facility for rowing, kayaking and dragon boat racing and includes a 2,000 metre buoyed course for competition.
The venue hosted the 2012 Australian Rowing Championships and was the training ground for Australia’s Olympic rowing and kayaking teams for the 2012 London Olympics.
Local residents of surrounding suburbs frequently enjoy a pleasant stroll or cycle on this 5 kilometre dual use path that encircles the Champion Lakes. Often you’ll see teams rowing, canoeing, kayaking, radio sailing or dragon boating on the lake which was purpose built for competitions.
Proximity to the picturesque Champion Lakes Regatta Centre without paying a premium price which means you are able to explore a number of scenic walk trails and cycle paths, open water areas for canoeing and boating, and a white-sand beach for public swimming near Henley Drive on a daily basis.
This house will save you time, money and stress.
Besides, a 5 bedroom home has better capital growth value and rental return.
Close to reputable schools, shops, amenities and public transport
No Stamp Duty for first home buyers!
All this at an affordable price! Well below Perth median house price
Suitable for families, couples, first home buyers and astute investors!
No email or private number please.
Genuine enquiries and viewing appointment by phone only.
This home is For Sale By Owner, to get in contact you can:
1- Send an email enquiry via this website
2 – Visit the MyPrivateRealestate Website to view more contact details
3 – Phone the 1300 number & quote the Address
Bath • Broadband • Built-ins • Close to Parklands • Close to Schools • Close to Shops • Close to Transport • Courtyard • Dishwasher • Formal Lounge • Garden • Gas Enabled • Living Area • Modern Bathroom • Modern Kitchen • Non Smoking •