|Land Size||10230 m2|
Make an Enquiry
My Private Real Estate
- First Name: George
- Last Name: Watson
- Contact Number: 0418 754 640
LARGE RESIDENTIAL ACREAGE and INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
An overseas move forces the reluctant sale of a well-loved and maintained family home. It sits on a large flat block, 10,230 sq. m. (2.527 acres) and comes with Council approved plans to build a second 4 bedroom detached house. Each offers acreage living with separate gated entry and more than 5,000 sq. m. of space for a tennis court plus, plus. Not to mention the opportunity to subdivide into two titles.
Imaginatively-planned living areas enable the dining, kitchen, family and rumpus areas to integrate with the covered outdoor entertainment area. All overlook a deep 10.5 m swimming pool with tropical gardens and uninterrupted parkland views. The double garage incorporates useful storage and workshop space, alongside a spacious double carport and open car spaces. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes. The master bedroom boasts a walk in wardrobe, a functional dressing room, plus an ensuite with a step-up spa.
Omeau is half way between Brisbane and Gold Coast. The property is ideally located within walking distance to all major amenities, with Schools, MI Motorway and Railway Station nearby.
• Property Type: Colonial/Acreage/Semi-Rural
• Property Condition: Renovated, Excellent
• Living Areas: 3
• Bedrooms 4
• Bathrooms: 2
• Vanities: 2
• Solar Water Heating
• Building Size:374 sq.m (40 Squares) approx.
• Land Size:10,230 sq.m (2.527 acres) approx.
• Price per acre: $328,453
• Built-in Wardrobes
• Wood Burning Heater
• Step up Spa
• Air Conditioning
• Brick Driveway Entrance and Gates: 2
• Pebble Exposed Concrete Driveway: 54 m
• Garage Spaces: 2 Carport Spaces 2 Open Car Spaces:2
• Covered Entertaining Area
• Salt Water Swimming Pool
• Fully Fenced (Brick Pillars and Railings Frontage)