|Land Size||629 m2|
|Building Size||190 m2|
Make an Enquiry
Sale by home owner
- First Name: Kirstie
- Last Name: Judd
- Contact Number: 0426 821 530
REDUCED TO MEET THE MARKET
CENTRALLY LOCATED IN THE BEST PART OF OXENFORD is this 18 month old 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
3 mins drive to major shops, school and motorway. 1 min walk to nearest Bus stop.
House features include
– In ground salt water pool with paved, poolside entertaining hut, and large undercover tiled entertaining area with cafe blinds and outdoor power points.
– Large side yard with gated side access for truck, caravan, boat, trampolines, children’s swing sets, cubby houses, sand pits etc.
– House is tiled throughout, with carpets in bedrooms.
– Ceiling fans in bedrooms and living areas, split system heating and cooling in living and master bedroom.
-Master bedroom has large walk in robe, ensuite and views to near by bird wet lands.
– 4th bedroom is multi purpose and can be used as a bedroom, media room or office.
– Bedrooms and kitchen all have tinted windows and there is a large linen cupboard.
– Kitchen has walk in pantry, electric cooking and dishwasher.
– Hot water is instant heat, on gas. So no expensive hot water tanks.
– Double lock up garage.
House remains under statutory builders warranty and this is a great family home for entertaining. This area is lovely and quiet and the house is private.